A typical share features a mix of storage crops like winter squash, potatoes, cabbage, carrots, beets, onions, garlic, and fresh vegetables like head lettuce, kale, and spinach. The pick-ups happen every other Friday in November and December in our CSA barn and feature a larger volume than our summer share. Please Note:
- Pick-ups are on Nov. 3, Nov. 17th, Dec. 1, and Dec. 15, 2pm-6pm.
- Shares are pre-packed.
- Limited shares available. Only open to current 2023 veg shareholders.
- Pick-up is available only at Appleton Farm.
- Please note that our CSAs are not eligible for any Trustees discounts. If you have any concerns about making a payment, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Interested in learning more about our organization? Become a member here!