Description: The Greenhouse at Stevens-Coolidge House & Garden connects the history, beauty, and stories of those who visit the gardens. This iconic feature of the property bridges the original vision John and Helen Coolidge had for these gardens with future generations of visitors. This 300-piece jigsaw puzzle features our historic greenhouse, built in 1926, in full bloom amidst a warm summer night.
Its compact size is perfect for someone on-the-go or to bring on your next adventure or travels. This puzzle is entertaining for both children and adults.
Image by Holly Gordon Perez Photography
- Cardboard with semi-gloss coating
- Printed in full color
- Finished Puzzle Size: 11 x 17 inch
- Box Size: 5 3/4 x 8 3/4 x 1 inch
- 300 pieces
- Puzzle piece size approx. 0.75"
- Puzzle packaged in kraft paper recyclable box
- Made in the USA by Museum Store Products, Inc.