Please note: We are currently sold out of Tuesday shares. We still have Thursday and Friday shares available. We also have closed our Split Payment options. If you have any questions or concerns about purchasing your share, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All shares are “market style” enabling you to select the produce you will most enjoy leave those you won’t. Shares are appropriate for a 2-person household who enjoy a lot of vegetables in their diet or a family of 4.
- Perks: In addition to your weekly share, we often have “Pick-Your-Own" items like green beans, cherry tomatoes and flowers that you can pick from the fields!
- Duration: A full share is a weekly pick-up for 20 weeks. Pick-up days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, June-October.
- Payment Options: Full Payment and Split Payment. Full payment is due at the time of sign-up. Split Payment requires half of the total due at the time of sign-up and the remaining balance due on March 1st. We will contact you at the time your balance is due. Email us with questions: email@example.com.
- Click here for 2022-2023 Winter Veggie Shares
- Click here for 2022-2023 Fall/Winter Meat Shares
- Click here for 2023 Spring Meat Shares
- Click here for 2023 Summer Grill Shares
We connect people to their local food systems through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) programs, providing a way to eat locally and experience a “taste” of farm life. Vegetable CSA members buy a share of the produce grown each season and share in the risks and rewards of farming, taking home a rich bounty of fresh vegetables, flowers and field fruit throughout the New England growing season. Interested in learning more about Trustees Membership? Click here to learn more!