In lieu of a Winter CSA, we are starting a Winter Farm Bucks program. Pay $200 and get $240 of value! Support Trustees Agriculture by shopping in our farm store for local, organic, and responsibly sourced produce and gifts. Similar to a CSA, a Farm Bucks program helps us as farmers plan for the growing season and provide delicious, local produce in our farm store. Plus, Winter Farm Bucks give you the flexibility to shop for exactly what you want!
Farm Bucks Details:
- Value: You will pay $200 and receive $240 in value to spend at the farm store.
- Delivery: Your card will be issued digitally to the email address used at checkout. Please allow 5-7 business days for processing. We will also have a physical card for pick up at the store.
- Availability: Winter Farm Bucks cards are only available until Nov. 15, 2021. Only 100 will be sold at each farm.
- What’s available: We are transforming our farm store at Chestnut Hill Farm to bring you a robust range of winter vegetables, our own meat and eggs, and a thoughtful selection of local cheeses, dry goods, soups, pesto and fruits along with holiday greenery and a curated collection of local gifts.
- Farm Store Hours: Thursdays & Fridays 11am-4pm, Saturdays 10am-3pm, November – March
- Stipulations: Winter Farm Bucks expire on March 31, 2022. Farm Bucks must be used in person. Cannot be combined with other discounts, including Member discount.
- Questions: Email email@example.com